Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Gorgeous, Gorgeous Gilmore Gh0rls

Greetings (or whatever),

For the past few days, I have continued to cheat and sleep on my (supposedly) amazing work ethic. (Disclaimer: It's debatable as to whether I had one to begin with.) So, just like you--I think, I hope, I pray--I'm procrastinating!

So, the other day, when I got home from university. Just after I had sworn to myself that I'm going to finish what had to be finished... Well, a black and red application on my phone taunted me. There, it sat under my thumb with an obnoxious badge on the corner. 'Open, if you have the balls...' It almost whispered, an influence more egregious and darker than Lord Henry Wotton's. 

Well, now, that you have read the hook of the beginning of the end, you probably have wagered in good faith. Something sweet, quaint, and believing of my good character. Something like, 'They wouldn't do it, right? They have so many assignments to do, after all!' 

Unfortunately, it is with grief that I must have to confess to you. I'm afraid that I am not God's strongest soldier. I am weak to the temptations of my hyper-fixations, and I am just a lamb for slaughter. I am like a child, easily distracted by the color Red--now, what else is red? A McDonalds Happy Meal, your ex's red flags, an apple, the nose of a clown, check marks on an exam paper, or better yet, Netflix.

So, yes. TL;DR: I opened Netflix and I am now, consequently, feeling the consequences of my actions. (Gilmore Girls is pretty good, though. I'm at the last episode of Season 1. :' D Heehee... Regretfully, I cannot hear anything else but my own sobbing.)

Before I depart for the after life, as I lay on my bed like a sickly Victorian child, let me leave you with this video...


P.S. I swear, I am doing my tasks. I may be a procrastinator but I am also, a multi-tasker. Am I good at it, you ask... Well, again, that is for debate. Enjoy your last 24 hours, friend.

No comments: