Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Egg

Speaking of foods from 7/11, I have been obsessed with their hard boiled eggs. It has the right amount of flavor, and the yolk is at the most perfect level of runniness. Have I mentioned, the peeling process is never a pain, unlike all the hard boiled eggs I've made in the past. It's also a great way to add to your protein count. 7/11 really nailed everything. While it's slightly pricey for an egg, compared to all the other side dishes out there, it doesn't break the bank either. 

I've been attempting to recreate the flavor for a while, but my god is it impossible! I'm not so bad at getting the perfect yolk, though. For me, 7.5 minutes in the boiling water and 15 mins in the water bath is the golden ratio. I've considered getting an egg maker before, but now I'm glad I didn't.

I could honestly go on, but I haven't been able to get enough sleep so I'll keep this one short. I'll see y'all in 4 hrs!

No comments: