Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 24, 2014

About LOGORAMA!!


 When I watched this video, I was surprised to know that there are many logos in the world. Each logo has an each characteristic so I think logo is important for business to represent itself and attract its consumers.

 

In this video, there is a battle of logo. Also, there is a scene in which two logos are escaping together. So, I suppose this video describes competition and cooperation among businesses. I think producer wants to tell us about this and wants us to know difficulty and pleasure of working.

 

Also, after watching this video, I noticed that our life is supported by various businesses. I suppose thanks to existence of businesses, many things in our life such as clothes and computers are created and these things play important roles. So, I realized we should also support many businesses.

 

I think this video is effective way to make people have an interest in businesses. I hadn’t watched such video before but I think it is novel and interesting video. I also think using logos to produce video is a new idea so I suppose this video will attract interests of people.