Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Reading

Unfortunately I hardly have any events or club activities that can be written on this blog, This time I'm gonna write about book writer I'm interested in. She is Shion Miura and famous for her book  Mahoro ekimae series or hune wo amu. Both books were filmed after published. Actually I have read later one but I want to read other stories.
In fune wo amu, there are no big adventure, murder or accidents like that. This is the story about person who try to make big paper dictionary and the story about people around him. There is just a human relationship story but when I finished reading this, I felt something heart warming feeling. I can't explain exactly what was that.
Also on this weekend, the latest story of Mahoro ekimae series will be on screen. I watched the first one but not second and haven't read the original book so before watching the newest one I have to watch and read. Oh my God I have a lot to do this weekend.

By the way Happy 19th Birthday Saki!

I'll write about the lost thing later, good night.