Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sagamiharasai

Hi! I'll write about last weekend. On last Saturday and Sunday, I performed at Sagamihara campus, where a campus festival, Sagamiharasai held. 

On Saturday, we held a parade there, twirling baton. It was the first parade that I took part in. I was nervous but I enjoyed very much! It was difficult to walk, lining straight up. 

Then we danced with pompon. I felt happy because I like dancing with it. Although we twirled baton to music, music stopped in the middle. But we lasted to twirl it, counting with a mouth. 

On Sunday, I twirled it at the center. So I was very nervous whether I didn't drop baton. Of course I didn't want to drop it. In fact, I didn't! So I felt relieved and got confidence a little. 

I'll practice more for another campus festival,Aoyamasai. I'm going to be happy if you come to see us!!