Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, October 25, 2014

I watched the movie!

I'm so sorry to be late again.

I watched "Rurounikenshin the legend ends" with Ayaka this Wednesday. Though I have not read the original story, I love this movie.
The main character Kenshin is the swordsman who had been a legendary murder. But actually  he is so kind and always eager for the peace. He promise not to kill people anymore and struggle for the peaceful world without killing his enemies.
Its dynamic and speedy action is strong impression to all the audience. They are so cool and I am absorbed in them, especially Kenshin. He burdens himself with the great sin of murder, so I feel sadness even from his action.
This story is not only cool. It describe the value of life, many kinds of love, weakness of the human and criticism of the authority. For example, Kenshin fells the love of his teacher, his friend, or perhaps his girl. Though he is so good swordsman, he cannot beaten his enemy without their loves. It makes him stronger. On the other hand, his enemies seem to forget or lost the real love and they cannot think other things except their title or power. It symbolizes the importance of the love.
I don't think about the love carefully every day. But it is certainly necessary for us to live this stressful life. I believe that I wouldn't want to live if no one loved me! Though it might be natural thing, my heart was warmed by the character's consideration for Kenshin and it gave me the chance to rethink about the love.
I want you to watch this movie if you have not yet watched it!!