Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Nabe Party in Shibuya!


On Wednesday, I went to a nabe restaurant, which was called “Nabezou” in the Shibuya with a member of Oxford language program in this summer. We held a party to celebrate our success in a Hertford College in England. At the restaurant, we enjoyed Sukiyaki and Shabushabu. I also enjoyed chatting with my friends and we had quite a good time reminiscing about trip to England.

In the UK, all of us bought sweatshirts which were written “Oxford University” logo, and we were planning to wear the shirts when we meet the next time. Of course I wore it. When I saw everyone wearing that shirt yesterday, I felt that cooperative spirit of us and I was a little moved. At the same time, I felt like going back to Oxford again.

Although we had no time to interact each other before the trip to England, we could make friends through this program very smoothly. I think this is the most amazing point. Among the member, there were many students older than me, but they were really good to me. If there are any chance to gather again, I want to join and meet my friends.