Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lost things

    Today I'm going to write about the movie titled ' Lost things'. This movie is about the boy who were walking around the beach found strange animal try to find the home for it. So, he makes a lot of effort to support it, however, people around him show no interest to the animal and almost ignore. Then, he realized that the strange animal is the 'Lost thing' in the society. Finally, he get the strange animal to the home by hinself. In my opinion, but this movie has important message for us I think. In my opinion, this movie want us to be realized the lost things for individuals. In the busy society, people tend to forget about the important thing. For example, in my case, I realized that I should have made effort to spend with my family because recent my club activity schedule is too tight. However, I rethought abot the reason why I have no time to spend with my family. Of course, my Debate activity is really strict and  I can't afford to spare my time to my family, but the reason why I can concentrate on my Debate activity is thanks to the support from my family. So I think I should have shown my appliciation to my family by spending with. So, the 'Lost thing ' for me is the time spending with my family.Therefore I could larn a lesson from this short movie.