Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Self-evaluation (?)

Hi, everyone.  This is Shinnosuke.
I have almost nothing to write about, so I have made up my mind and this time, I changed my blog style.  Now, I will do self-evaluation.


Questions and Answers for Self-evaluation
What's your motto or goal for your university life?  Have you achieved it yet?
My motto is "Four Years Dedicated to English Learning," and my goal is to improve my English and be a fluent speaker of English.  No, not yet.  It's natural because my goal can be achieved through entire my university life.
Besides studying, do you do any activities?  What are they?
This question is one that strikes my weak points, for I do not belong to any club.  However, I have done one volunteer activity at Open Campus of AGU held during summer vacation.  It was great experience for me, with an opportunity to communicate frequently with different age groups of visitors.
How is the relationship with your friends going?
It is so-so.  I'm not good at making a lot of friends, but I have significant friends who help me or give me advice.  In particular, IE members are very significant for me.  Whenever I go into the IE classrooms where other members are, I feel "This is a family."  For me, IE classes, which we have four times a week are my home, and my home, where I live by myself and other classes are my university life.  It's not a lie.  I really think so!


Thank you.