Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Snowboarding ♡

There are some problems in my computer! I cannot use internet ...
I don't know what should I do...
Is there anyone who is strong about computer?
Please help me...
I'm serious!! haha
So today this is from iPhone:/

Anyway today was too cold
Winter is coming soon!
I love winter! It is the best season for me because I love snowboarding.
I'm crazy about it
In my hometown, Nagano prefecture, has many snow mountains
so I can go there easily.
In winter season actually I go there almost every week with my friends
I cannot drive but they pick me up in front of my house and take me there by car!!
They live in Nagano so they are good at driving  in heavy snow
Actually one of them is track driver
Do you remember last year'a heavy snow? Then Nagano prefecture got the heaviest snow among Japan but on the day we went to a snow mountain for special soft snow~♡
I know we are crazy
Perhaps we could die...
Actually we could not go back to home in the day...
But the snow was amazing



It is almost 1 o'clock ..
Good night and see you tomorrow