Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Logorama


I’m going to write about “Logorama.”

In this movie, a lot of logos were seen and each of them had a unique appearance which attracted our attention quite a lot. Also, it is said that we about 80% of information from sight. So I felt that our eyes play a really important role in our life.

After watching this movie, I thought it was very violent. McDonald was described as a terrible criminal. He fired a rifle, destroyed the city, and frightened many people. Perhaps it showed our shortcoming. That is, we sometimes ignore or hurt others in order to realize our hope.

At the end of the movie, a big earthquake occurred and almost everything collapsed and was washed away. I think it describes the power of nature, which is so strong that it is very difficult for us to resist. Recently we have had a lot of disaster such as 3.11 earthquake and heavy rain in Hiroshima. So I strongly felt so.

Although I don’t know whether my idea is right or wrong, this is what I thought.