Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, October 25, 2014

WE ARE THE WINNER!!!!

Last sunday, I took part in the futsal tournament with my old friend. They are my junior high
school's friends and some of them were the teammate when I was member of elementary school's soccer team. Additionally, a special helper who came from Colombia joined my team! He is absolutely good player and he performed imaginative play. This is the first time to take part in the tournament with these guys. So I felt concern cause I haven't played with these mates for 7 years. However, the concern was needless. We could understand what we wanted to play and we performed amazing combination!! It was awesome time like I slipped back in time! Consequently, our team yon the all games and became the champion!!! We got the nice and cool game shirt!! After 3 weeks, we have next gamesand Im looking forward to them!!