Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 17, 2014

The best

Wednesday was my birthday. This year's birthday was a lot different from previous birthdays. This is because that it was the first time to reach my birthday without my family.

In the morning, IE members said happy birthday to me and felt happy. After the class Shiori asked me to go somewhere to have lunch and went to Eggs n' things, the pancake restaurant. I've always wanted to go there so I was happy to eat the pancake. However, we ordered one pancake respectively. Which was a mistake. 


Knowing that the pancake has lots and lots of whipped cream on top, we ordered two pancakes. It was too much whipped cream. I thought I would be able to eat up everything because I like sweets, but I lost the game. I said sorry to Mr. Whipped Cream and left the store.

In the afternoon, I had lacrosse meeting. It lasted until about 9 o'clock. I was wondering that my birthday will end by the time the meeting finished. After gathering everything that we used for the meeting and cleaned the room, the room got dark and some of my teammates came into the room holding a hole cake with some candles on it.


 I was really surprised. I cried. I was so happy to be celebrated by the wonderful teammates. They gave me birthday presents. I got a Doraemon stuffed animal, an electric kettle which boils water in short period of time. I don't know why they gave me Doraemon but he's so cute. I placed him beside my pillow. For the electric kettle, since I'm living alone, I was always having hard time boiling the water. I've always wanted an electric kettle. They knew what I really needed and wanted.



I'm so happy to have such wonderful friends here in Tokyo.  This was the best birthday ever!!