Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 17, 2014

"the thing"

I will talk about the movie clip called ‘The Lost Thing’ that we watched last week. First of all, Mr. Armstrong listed up the questions that we had to think about while watching. I tried hard to keep up with the story and try to find the answers. But at first, I had no ideas what the answer might be. I had to think for a while. 

A man found a mysterious being on the beach. It was big and red, had many legs like an octopus. He was curious to know where it belongs. He went to search for its home and finally found the place where it belonged. 

The quote, “I noticed that kind of thing less and less these days. Maybe there aren’t as many lost things around. Or maybe I just stopped noticing … too busy doing other stuff, I guess” has a strong message. I think the ‘thing’ is not really a visible thing but a feeling or something that we cannot actually see. Feelings which we often don’t realize living in this busy world. And feelings which many people are indifferent to.