Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 10, 2014

I'm looking forward...

The school festival of Sagamihara campus!!


I have a plan for this weekend to go to the festival. Will you go there?
This festival has special meaning for me.
As most of you know I studied Social Informatics at Sagamihara campus last year and spent a lot of time there with my great friends.
I really love them but we cannot meet frequently because of the distant.
Sagamihara campus is too far....
So Im really looking forward to going.
Maybe many students of Social Informatics department will get together.
I cannot wait.
And also I love the campus.
Have you ever been to there?
If not,  absolutely you have to go.
It is so beautiful that I always stayed there as long as possible. lol
Now I remember that I lived alone in front of the campus so if I wake up at 8:30, I could be in the earliest class on time. lol

Anyway I know this Saturday will be happy day:D