Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 10, 2014

E-cigs

Hi, it's Natsuki. Today I 'm going to write about e-cigs. Last week, we learn about the tobacco issue. To be honest, tobacco issue is familiar with my life because my grandpa is a heavy smoker. Actually, my grandpa is suffering from high blood pressure and being warned by doctors to stop smoking anymore. However, he can't stop it because he is addicting. It is very very  sad for me. So, when I heard about e-cigs, I thought I should recommend him to buy it. E-cigs are free from any bad chemicals so he can calm down himself without hurting his body. Therefore, I'm going to have a research on e-cigs and recommend him actually.