Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Improvement on my driving

About one month ago, I wrote about starting to go to driving school.
This time, I will write about my improvement on driving.

Four days ago, I took a test for pre-driver's license.
People who have passed this test are allowed to drive on public roads, not inside school.
I passed the test, so I can practice driving on public roads with teachers in my left side of course.
Before taking the test, I hadn't thought that I could pass it with only one challenge because I had no confidence in driving at all.
Contrary to my expectation, the result was good, but this is not a real driver's license, so I'll do my best and finish the final stage.