Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Weekend with good movies

Last weekend, I watched two movies.
One is one direcion's concert film. I watched this with my friend on Saturday. Since this movie was showed only 2 days and they didn't visit Japan in this movie's tour, I was really looking forward to watching this movie. Then, it was amazing and awesome. In fuct,I couldn't have thought about anything but this movie  until I fell asleep. Now, I'm looking forward to going theit concert and seeing them directly on March 1st!!
Another is Doraemon~stand by me~. I watched this with my parents. Though I'd heard from my friends who had watched this that it was impossible to suppress crying, I hadn't believed it until this started. However what they've said was truth and I cried several time because I often sympathize with the characters of it. After it finished, I found that there were many people who had a handkerchief in their hands and crying. I thought that Doraemon was the very anime loved by most people regardless of age.