Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 10, 2014

the World Gymnastics Championship

     Yesterday,  the World Gymnastics Championship was held in China, and Kohei Uchimura won the fifth title.I watched it on TV to cheer him enthusiastically, so I was so happy.

     I always cheer him though I'm not quite familiar with Gymnastics. I watched it for the first time 4 years ago because my favorite talent appeared as the navigator. Then I was so impressed by Uchimura's beautiful performance.

     He keeps on pursuing the beautiful performance even though he is admired as the king. In addition, He persists in performing perfectly. So he has never been satisfied with his performance completely. Actually, he was regretted that he moved just a little when he landed even though he won the title! I am always astonished at his high ambition. That is why I respect him.

     He said that he wanted to win the team competition before. But Japan lost to China by only 0.1 point. It was so regrettable.I believe they can win next time.

  And he will compete in horizontal bar on 12th. I want to see his beautiful and perfect performance and his proud smile after the performance again.