Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Movie at Shibuya!


             Last Wednesday, I went to movie theater around Shibuya Station with one of my friend, Haruka. We watched a famous film, which was “Rurou-ni-Kenshin ~The End of Legend~”. I have never watched the former series of that, yet I really had a good time. Fortunately, the movie was structured for people who didn’t know the detail plot, including me, so it was easy to understand. In addition to that, the movie was full of action scene and that was so exciting that I was watching without blinking. Despite that the actors which were appeared in the film were all famous entertainers, that film gave me the feeling of being at a live performance, I thought. What's more, every Wednesday is always lady’s day, so we could watch cheaper.
              That day was raining all the day, and we were really tired, but we were very glad to share such interesting and attracting film with my friend.
              Yesterday, I heard the news that my favorite music group, BUMP OF CHICKEN would make a live-viewing movie in December, 8!! I really want to check it out, so if there are any chance to do that, I hope so.