Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 10, 2014

How to save money

This is Shinnosuke.
How are you?  It is getting cold, so please be careful not to catch a cold.
This time, I'll write about how to save money!

I have tended not to waste money and to save money since I was in elementary school.
When I get otoshidama in January, I never use it, even 1 yen although my little brothers soon want to buy something with otoshidama.
My brothers would often say that I am stingy, but this is my way.
Why do I do so?
Because I always take my future life into consideration.
There is no telling when I will need money and when I will fall into difficult situation.
If I am accustomed to this saving money style life, I will probably be able to adapt to such situation.
If not, you can guess, can't you?

Now, I'll list some of my ways to save money.
 Keep in your mind that you won't buy unnecessary things
 Compare price
 Try not to use a shopping basket as often as possible
 When you can't hold items, it's the end of your shopping
 Convenience or low price?  Low price, of course!
 In summer, use public places
 A little money in your wallet
 Consider, and then consider, and then consider, and then stop buying!