Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 24, 2014

LOGORAMA

HELLO!
It's a little bit warmer than yesterday, but still cold.

Today's topic is "Logorama", a short film about fifteen minutes. This film has won the Academy Award for Short Animated Film in 2009. The characteristic of this film is that all of the characters,buildings and also even landforms are displayed in company logos which do really exist. At first when I saw this film, I didn't get the meaning of what the producer wanted to tell us. It was just a funny story using lots of logos for me. However, the impact of each logo came in to my mind and there were many logos I know and I don't know. I thought that for most of the companies, logo that represets them have an important role in the society. We are able to know what company easily by seeing only the logo. For the companies, how to make a logo very interesting and unforgettable is the way to become a world wide scale company.
Lastly, I'm very sorry for middle-aged Pringles,Spokes Candy and Bibendum that had a bitter fate☹