Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

English conversation

Hi, today I wanna talk about online English conversation lessons.
Yesterday I found a pop-up which appeared on my screen when I search a movie for videojug activity.
It said that we can take English conversation lessons through the Internet.
The first two lessens were free.
So I resisted immediately.
What I had to do was only to answer questioner about basic personal information.
It took only about 5 minutes.
Fortunately, I could take lessons after a few hours.
The lesson was helpful.
I wanted to prepare for my IELTS test which is waiting for me on this Saturday.
I wanted to speak a lot before the test.
Therefore, the opportunities which I can talk in English were valuable.
The teacher was Philippine and has strong accent, but she was a nice teacher.
I'll try second lesson today:)