Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, January 2, 2015

A Happy New Year!

Good evening and happy new year, everyone!
I really thank IE friends and teachers for giving me great Aogaku life in 2014, and at the same time, thank you for your cooperation and support this year, too!
2014 was the beginning of my college life, so everything was completely new for me.
New friends, new environment, and new life style...
I experienced a lot of things in 2014 and grew a little through Aogaku life.
My goal in 2014 was improvements on my English skills, but I don't know well whether I could achieve it because such improvements are invisible.
In addition, I think language learning has no end, and my goal can't be changed.
That's why my goal for 2015 is the same, improvements on my English.
As long as I am a student of Aogaku, an environment suitable for the accomplishment of my goal is provided, so all that is needed is my effort.
Let's go forward in our own direction in 2015 too!


May this year be full of happiness!
Sincerely