Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

"anime"

Japan's "anime" and "manga" is very popular among the world and has lots of supporters. It is not too much to say this is a culture we can be proud of. I have watched many animes so far, but my favorites are Sailor Moon and CARDCAPTER SAKURA.

Sailor Moon was my idol and it was my dream to be a pretty guardian. I used to pretend like her saying the killer phrase when transforming : "I'm gonna punish you on behalf of the moon!" I love all of the pretty guardians, so I can't say which character is the best. I have read and watched all the series by manga and television. I also remember singing in front of people in the party when I was in Canada. That was a good experience :)

  

After I came back to Japan, the one I hooked on was CARDCAPTER SAKURA. It is a story about a card which is called Clow Card, baleful when the seal brokes. Sakura struggles to collect the cards with her companions. The main character is just so cute and her dresses are well-designed every time. My favorite is a boy called Xiaoran and he likes Sakura. I went to an exhibition of illustrations last week and was very moved by the refined, pale pictures. This two is so picturesque❤

                                      


I recommend you to read or watch either of them. I bet you can't get out of it!!!