Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year^^!

     I'm really happy to be able to spend Oshogatsu with my family this year. Last year, I had to stay at the cram school all the day because of entrance examination, so I couldn't eat osechi with my relatives. I had a good time during winter vacation. Both father and mother took me to the delicious restaurant frequently. My father, who always works hard  and comes back to home late at night, but recently he tried to take much time to be with me. So I was delighted to see such dad's attitude.
     My new year's aim is to find a part time job as a teacher of cram school. Also I have to save enough money to go Los Angeles so as to meet my host family again for this summer vacation. Going abroad needs huge amount of money, and I think I need to improve my English skill more by next summer.
     I am really grateful to my IE friends because thanks to them, I think I could accomplish hard work of this course. There are a lot of tasks that I have to tackle after this vacation, I want to do my best!^^*