Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

A very short trip1

Last Monday, I and my two coworkers went to Jinbocho.
They are older than me, and I was scared at first because my current part time job is first time in my life. Also they are both competent.

However, as I got used to work, I come to talk with them and that is pretty fun for me.
Moreover, we all love to eat, and often talked about our favorite foods or restaurants that have very good reputations.

Last year we decided to go out for have delicious curry.
When I searched for famous curry restaurant, I saw "Jinbocho" many times.


On that day, after all arrived at there, we wanders around the station, didn't have any plan.
As many internet users mentioned, there were so many curry restaurants that we couldn't decide easily.

It was about 2pm when we entered the restaurant.

After we ordered, we talked mainly about the restaurant where we work or coworkers. We could not stop.

Curry was very very delicious. We could choose 2 different kinds of curry, and I chose chicken and special vegetable.
Surprisingly, vegetable curry was sweet!