Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, January 2, 2015

a sense of unity

Everyone,
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!!!!
I'm glad to meet you last year. Hope you will have a wonderful year.

So, how are you spending the New Year holidays?
Today I participated in the Hakone Ekiden Relay as a volunteer. The motive was to experience a lot of things, but it was much worth than I had expected. I was calling for support to Aoyama, handing out flags. Many people said they were rooting for Aoyama, so I felt very pleased. The time we can see the players was just a few minutes, but I came to find the interest in it. I was impressed by the strong ties between players and supporters. Though I was vey sleepy and it was very cold, I really had a good experience. I met many people and promised to do it next year again.

And the result of the first half of the Hakone Ekiden, Aoyama won for the first time\(^o^)/
This is a great thing and will lead Aoyama to more popularity of it's name.
The last half will be held tomorrow. I hope them to accomplish an overall victory.