Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I am a bad student?

Hi, I'm Shinnosuke!
My studying habits during winter vacation were so terrible that I have many things to complete or prepare now!
When I am asked what I did, I will answer "All I did was driving."
I'll write about driving in detail in the next post.
Before the vacation, I thought that I must finish some reports and start to study for the final examinations, but my bad laziness prevented me from doing so.
Did you study a lot during the vacation???
Of course, my main goal for 2015 is to improve my English more, but as importantly as that, I have to fix my laziness and make my attitude toward studying better.