Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, January 16, 2015

about religions

Today, I would like to talk about religion. In the world, there are various religions and each one has each beliefs. On the contrary, Japanese are often regarded as people without religion because we mix each religion's practices or events.
About a month ago, one of my friends suddenly revealed that she was a christian and her thought when we had dinner at a famiy reastaurant. Since we had talked about a matter of no importance, I'd never expected that she would say such thing and, of course, she was a christian.  According to her, she felt constrained as a christian in Japan because a lot of Japanese had bias on religions and came to keep a distance as she rvealed the fact. When I heard such her fact and sad experiences, I was very shocked and confused because I didn't know what I should say. At last, I listened her opinion about present situation in Japan, and I also told her my opinion and asked some questions. Even though there were some points hard to understand, I could think about such kind problem as a matter relate to myself for the first time.
Finally, I think it is not bad to be irreligious because freedom of worship should be guaranteed. However, we must not  say something rash about religion.