Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

My schools are great!!!

Today I heard two very happy news!
One is that Aoyama Gakuin University  won the first prize in Hakone Ekiden! Although I was able to watch the moment at which Daichi Kamino, the final runner of the first half of the race, crossed the finish line first on TV, I couldn't watch the second half of the race because I was going out. I learned that Aoyama Gakuin finished first in the race on Twitter. When I knew this, I was really happy and excited!
The other is that my high school Nihon University Fujisawa High School placed in the top 8 in the All-Japan High School Soccer Championship Tournament! Actually I wanted to watch the game on TV, but unfortunately I couldn't watch it, probably because I was staying in Osaka. One of my friends told me this great news by LINE. Then I got excited again. 
I'm very glad to know that my schools achieved excellent results in sports. Now I'm hoping that my high school will won the first prize in the championship!