Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, January 19, 2015

My favorite




Hi it's kanako again!

On 18th January, my mother and my favorite actress Becca Tobin's birthday!

I am going to tell my mother my thank, love and celebration directly. So this time I will write about Becca Tobin.

She acts the role of Kitty Wilde in TV drama show "glee". Though she appeared for the first time in season4, I was attracted soon.
Kitty's character was mean but sometimes kind. Her remarks include irony and always made me laugh.
Her first performance was everybody talkswith Jacob Artist as Jake Packerman. Her voice is a little manners, and her move had agility so I couldn't look aside.

Becca herself is actually oldest in all the cast, but she is playfulness and seems to make people around her laugh.

May both have an amazing year.


Kanako