Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Universal Museum


 On December 27, I went to TeNQ with my friend. TeNQ is a universal museum and it is located in Suidoubashi. I hadn’t been to Suidoubashi and I was surprised to see many people. It was because I hadn’t imagined such scene.

 

 We walked for a while from the station to TeNQ. After that, we reached TeNQ and bought a ticket. It cost 1,500 yen. After a short time, we were led into TeNQ.

 

 First, we watched Projection Mapping. It showed various views of the universe. It was very interesting. After watching Projection Mapping, we watched another picture of the universe. The picture was beautiful. Moreover, the way of looking it was interesting. It was because we overlooked it so we felt as if we were looking the universe from the upper part. It was fresh experience for me. After that, we looked exhibition related to the universe and did some games. Also, we took many pictures. I think we could enjoy learning about the universe. It was interesting and nice place.

 

 After visiting TeNQ, we went to the restaurant which was near Yokohama Station and ate a hamburger steak. It was very delicious. I was also glad to chat with my friend.