Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

My pen-pal 2


               Victoria is good at commanding many languages, and surprisingly, she can speak French, German, and Spanish. What is more, she has a big dream. That is, to work for Pixar Animation Company in the future. In order to follow her dream, she is majors in art at university, and she studies a technology of motion picture and animation painting. Of course, Victoria studies Japanese very hard. Therefore, when I heard her aim, I thought I wanted to support her dream.

              During the email chatting, I often have a chance to teach Japanese for her. To teach Japanese for someone who cannot understand it well will become study for me, I think. When I explain the meaning of Japanese difficult word, I sometimes have difficulties because I have to express in easy, clear word for her.

              In that way, exchanging email with her is quite precious time for me.