Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Dinner with members of part-time study abroad


Good evening, everyone. I'll write about dinner with members of part-time study abroad during spring vacation.
As I wrote in my post before, I will take part in a part-time study abroad program.
This is my first time to go abroad, so I have many things I don't know well relating to it.
However, at the same time, I am very excited and believe this will be great experience.
The members don't know each other, so one of them suggested that we hold such an event so that we can remember their names and be good friends.
At first, we could not talk much, but after introducing ourselves, we came to enjoy talking.
When introducing, I needed to tell them what I wanted to be called, and I said to them "Please call me Shin-chan," but the nickname was declined because one of them was also called so.
I had to give in because he was 3rd grade, and his real name is Shin.
So I said "Please call me Chan-shin," but this was declined too for some reason. lol
Where has my nickname gone?
It was very interesting!