Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Kagoshima

In the end of last year, I visited my grandparent’s house in Kagoshima. They lived in the countryside and the cellphone was out of rage in their house. It seems to be hard situation for the people who use cellphone so frequently. But I don’t care about it because I am always so attracted by the nature surrounding the house that I forget to check my cellphone. My grandparents had the big rice fields and farm. They cared it every day even when they got older. I liked to play in the fields with my brother and cousin. It was my precious experience. What is more, I love there because my grandparents always welcomed so warmly every time. Though I could not meet with them frequently, they gave me so many memories. They send us rice, sweet potatoes, large amount of oranges, and handmade rice cakes. It was so delicious. I enjoyed digging bamboo sprout with my grandmother. I was very surprised and pleased when my grandfather made us water pistol of bamboo. It was hard for me to understand what they say because of unique words of Kagoshima, I really loved them. Now, I cannot meet with them anymore. But I still want to visit their big and old Japanese house and their fields to remember these memories.