Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Surprising!

               Last Sunday, when I was doing a part time job, the famous actor, Youichi Nukumizu, came to my workplace! I’ve known that he lives in Setagaya, which is near my workplace but I’ve never thought that he would come, so it was really surprising for me. In my hometown, I cannot meet such famous TV stars, and I thought Tokyo was special. The chief leader said that Ai Fukuhara and Erina Mastui also came last year. According to him, they often use there because no one make noise and treat as a normal people. When I meet such famous people, I try to do so in order to many of them can use there comfortably.