Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Interesting and scary happenings in rush-hour trains

A few days ago, I talked about interesting happenings in rush-hour trains with some IE friends, so I want to write about this topic this time.
As for interesting ones, when train drivers use sudden brake, most passengers start to lean on others one after another.
Trains are always so crowded that I get out of control of my position, and finally, I lean on other passengers on purpose. lol
Another often happens when trains arrive at large stations which many people use.
You can easily understand that passengers near the door should get off the train once so that others can get off or get on the train smoothly, even though they don't get off the train.
However, I am sometimes forced to get off the train almost automatically at stations I don't get off at even though I am in inner part of the train! Interesting!
As for scary ones, they often happen in morning rush-hour trains and are really scary.
Every morning, people use trains for commuting and they are in a hurry.
Nobody speaks in morning trains, and morning rush-hour trains are filled with a specific atmosphere that cannot be expressed by words.
The only possible reason they speak in morning trains is quarrels or position competition.
I have seen people have quarrels in trains many times, and to tell the truth, I have been in some troubles twice or three times. lol