Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, January 19, 2015

movies

Hi,
Today im talking about my favorite movies that I watched recently.
I have two favorite movies to tell you.
Both of them are love story.
i recommend them especially to girls.
First one is about time. 
I watched it with Mizuki.
The heroin is my favorite actress, Rachel Anne McAdams.
She played a heroin of The Notebook.
I became to wanna think how I  use my time always.
I think it remind us the importance of time.

Second one is Love,Rosie.
The heroin, Lily Collins, is also my favorite actress.
She is really really cute!!
The movie is love story but it also told me something important.
I thought  although it is possible that they come true long after, our dream can come true, if it seems too late.
And also I learned that the thing I have to do now is that I cannot do after but now.

I said I recommend it for girls because they are love story but I think I should do also to boys because both are not just love story but the movies that show us ow to live.