Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, January 16, 2015

These days

Hello everyone! It's Natsuki! Today, I'm going to write about my recent lunch and dinner report!! You know, I love to eat. However, unfortunately, I have bad appetite recently, so I can't eat so much as before, but I still enjoy eating delicious meals. For example, this month, I ate pancake at Jiyugaoka and Okinawa soba at my home town Nakano with my senior! Moreover, the day before yesterday, I went to near the Tokyo Tower and had sushi dinner. It was wonderful.  I am very happy to enjoy eating such delicious food so often during my off season of debate, but I realized that I have to be careful not to cost so much money on eatring.