Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Coming-of-age 1

This monday, I attended a coming-of-age ceremony in Shinagawa Ward.
Although I'm living in a different zone now, I have more than a ten years of familiarity to that place. The ceremony started on eleven, but because it took time for dressing my kimono, I wasn't able to listen to the speech of the mayor of a ward. It was a shame X(
However, after the ceremony, I met many classmates of my elementary school again. Many of them was the first time in eight years to have a reunion with, but they hadn't changed so much, especially the boys. (Girls wear heavy makeup, so almost everyone looked the same lol) Two of our homeroom teacher were also there, and I was very happy that they reminded me clearly. 

I think this was the best opportunity to gather together like the old days. Some of my former classmates planned a cherry-blossom viewing party on march. I think it is difficult for all of us to participate, but I'm looking forward to it!!!