Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, January 5, 2015

go back to Tokyo

Last day, finally I go back to Tokyo.  It was very hard day, because I came up with heavy snow and the train which I was going to get was stopped. So I had ro seek for other way to get to the Asahikawa air port. Firstly, I took bus to Asahikawa but it was really pinch.  Unfoetunately, the air port is far away from Asahikawa station. It takes about 30 minutes by car.It was doubtful that wether I can reach the airport on time or not. The flight time was at PM 1:00. However, I arrived at Asahikawa station at 12:20 and immediately get on the taxi. And I asked the taxi driver to hurry up and he made a lot of effort! Actualyy, he drove the taxi at 60-80kilo speed! And fortunately, I could got on the plain on time. It was very mess, but amazing.