Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, January 2, 2015

All You Need is Kill


     On Sunday morning, I read magazine at home. The title of it was “All you need is kill.” The comic I read was a kind of SF action story, and I like this genre so much. This comic was made into a Hollywood film. The main actor is Tom Cruise. The laugh plot of the comic was the main character, who was fighting for a strange creature during the war, was to repeat his death in his dream. The main character was a member of army, and he had to experience his death again and again while he was sleeping. Also, the creature he fought against was related to his bad dream, in fact. 
     I thought his situation was really hard and tough. If I were he, I would be mad. However, the man could accomplish his aim by making a lot of sacrifice at last. When I have a time, I want to watch the Hollywood version next time.