Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Yokohama and Kamakura

Hi! it's Natsuki again! This time, I'd like to write about my short trip to Yokohama and Kamakura on weekend. Firstly, I went to Yokohama to see beautiful night view and eat delicious dinner at there. For me, this month is the last chance to go out to somewhere else so that I decided to enjoy this weekend as much as possible. At yokohama, I went to Yokohama land mark tower and saw beautiful scenary of Yokohama city, and had delicious dinner. It was really good time to refresh myself.

 
 
And next, I went to Kamakura yesterday. The purpose is also to eat delicious food and visit famous temple at there. It was really crowded  but I enjoy to do so called Tabearuki and I ate Mattya Dango and chocolate croquette. Moreover, I ate Kamakura pasta. It was too much but I was really happy to eat so many dishes.