Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My friend and seniors!

Today, I visited Meiji-Jingu with my senior called takepisan, and clubmate Nao for first visit  to tyhe shrine of the year so called Hatsumoude in Japanese. We waited on line about five minutes to make our wish to the God, and get fortune telling. It was such a relax, good time. After that, we went to the cafe to have lunch. At that cafe, I had a secret surprize for Nao! Because January sixth is her birthday!  I reserve the cafe and asked the cafe to serve nice cake for her, and also I invited other three members as surprise for her. Finally, I made it! After having delicious lunch and when we were drinking the tea, cafe assistant served a cake for her, and she pleased a lot.  I was really happy to see her happy face. I hope she will spend a great year.