Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, January 9, 2015

Shopping!

Good morning! 
I'm going to write about last Sunday. 

I went to Ikspiari with my family. It is shopping mall in Maihama, Chiba. It is included in Tokyo Disney Resort. We went to Disney shop first. This shop was so big and I was fascinated by a lot of disney goods. But I didn't buy anything...

After that we had lunch. This was wonderful time for me. The restaurant we went to was buffet-style and there were some my favorite foods. For example, flat pasta with tomato cream sauce and genovese pizza. I was satisfied with such delicious foods.

We also enjoyed shopping. There was a new year sale being held in many shops of Ikspiari. I bought some clothes and a pouch. I was happy because this pouch was so cute. 

At this time, we didn't enter Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Disneysea although we went to a place nearby there... I want to go there next time.