Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

The result

I was forgetting to write about the result of the All-Japan High School Soccer Championship Tournament. So today I'll write about it.

Unfortunately my school was defeated by Seiryo high school after all, and Seiryo high school became the top. Of course I was hoping and believing that my school could become the top. So it was a great pity for me. However, it was the first time my school have made advance to the final 4. It was excellent.

Now I hope that my school will become the top next year! I'm sure they can do it!