Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, January 5, 2015

New year's party and great news

Yesterday I had a New Year's Party with my friends in high school. We ate broiled meat at Gyukaku near my house. We enjoyed eating it and talking about our school life each other. In particular, one of the members who came yesterday is a student of the Tokyo University of Science in Hokkaido, and her life there is quite different from ours. So listening to her was really interesting. Although we stayed there for only two hours, I thought we could have a very good time. Meanwhile, some of our friends couldn't come although they wanted to. So next time we want to gather including them!


And today I have an exciting news! My high school made advance to the final 4 in the All-Japan High School Soccer Championship Tournament! I can't believe it, but it is true! All students and graduates in my high school, including me, are very happy. And we're sure that thay will be a champion. We will cheer them to the last!