Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Kouhaku Utagassen

On December 31th, I went to see Kouhaku Utagassen held in NHK hall with my friend. We were eager to join it because our favorite idle group, Arashi, presided at it and sang for many times. There is a great deal of competition to get its ticket, so we were very lucky.

Though our seat were on the 2ne floor, we could see the stage so clearly. When the member appeared, we were so impressed. Of course I was looking forward to see Arashi, I was also very excited to listen so many other artist's songs including the songs which I don’t listen usually. For example, though I have not been so interested in Enka, I found its power and beauty by listening it lively and I was very impressed by it. I could feel the force of the artists which could not feel from the screen of the TV. I was also fascinated by each artist’s gorgeous direction. When Arashi sang at last, a great shout of joy arose in the whole hall and we were crazed with their cheerful songs.

I cannot express my wonderful experience well, but it was really amazing stage.
Though I was confused by a lot of happenings last year, I was cheered by this happy event and I decided to make this new year much better.