Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Feel happiness

Good morning everyone!

The day of presentation is coming, and I am already getting nervous.

Last day I went to Tokyo Disney Sea with my mother.
I thought it would not be crowded because there was no seasonal event, and it was weekday.
However, many people were there, it was the debut day of Disney bear Duffy's new costume.
We arrived at about noon, but uncountable people were in line for entering the shop. Fortunately we didn't know about it, and didn't suppose to buy it, we could enjoy so much.

Since with my mother, we had a little special lunch at lounge located in S.S. Columbia. That mean we went into the ship.
I ate sandwich and seasonal special parfait.

This time seasonal food was strawberry, one of my favorite foods!
It was extremely wonderful blissful time.

If you have chance to visit this lounge, I recommend to check this seasonal special parfait. Last autumn's food was chestnuts and of course it was very very delicious.